FLYING OWLS

 Still not making my normal art dolls, but getting ready for Crane Festival here next month, and since real owls are part of the display, figure my cloth owls should be popular.  Saw a picture of one in flight with wings spread, and decided that would make a great impact. Once again working with  stuff donated, along with some that somehow managed to survive the fire. I didn't have any real "owlie" fabric so went with what I had...and of course I sorta like being different. However, after had done all (I thought), my wonderful friend Jane came over with some brown fabric I had given her years ago. So wound up making a more generic guy.  Considering purchasing some fabric "hardening" stuff, that envelopes fabric pieces so they can be out doors. It's a bit pricey, so may wait a while...still would be fun to see one of these guys hanging outside.  Also am writing pattern since there seems to be interest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PAINTED KITTY

CARIBBEAN PIRATES

KITTY KITTY