OWL PINS

So many people have been so kind in helping us since the fire. I wanted to do a little something to pay back. Owls are very popular now, so I decided some cute little owls which could be worn as a pin or hung somewhere would be appropriate.  Started checking on line for owl pictures. Happily found a lot of images were not only "true to life", but lots were done in wild colors.   Right up my alley!  Much to my delight, I was not the only one who loved the idea, so made a bunch, gave a bunch & sold a bunch. Whooo knew?

These were made several months ago, but am just now posting, as getting settled in new little house has taken time. Also retrieving info on computer..still can't figure out how to get to old blog, so had to start over again here. Happy to say now have a few more owls  I'll be adding. Also writing patterns as Facebook friends are interested.  Oh yeah...I'm coming back...slowly but surely.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PAINTED KITTY

CARIBBEAN PIRATES

KITTY KITTY